- Published: Wednesday, 22 July 2020 11:11
September 29th 30, October 1st
You choice as to where to participate from home/work
Please be advised Webex tracks your participation by answering questions, by knowing if you check emails, other programs on your computer. You are responsible for maintaining 80% involvement for each class our you will fail that course.
Pre-Requsite complete the following on the NYS SLMS site:
CEOs must successfully complete 5-hrs of training as specified below:
o 2020 Advanced In-Service – Part 1, Course #49-0125, 2-hrs Topic 1
o 2020 Advanced In-Service – Part 2, Course #49-0126, 2-hrs Topic 2
o 2020 Advanced In-Service Exam, Course #49-0127, 1-hr Topic 1
To take the class:
1. Use Google Chrome to log in to SLMS using your username and password.
2. Click on “Find Learning”
3. Search the name of the class, in this case “2020 Advanced In-Service Part 2”
4. Click on “Enroll”, then click on Submit Enrollment”
5. Click “My Learning” and then “Launch” under the class listing.
Additional information instructional videos on SLMS are available here:
(Then go to Frequently Asked Questions – Training)
As rapid as these changes are please stop back here to stay up to date.